Monday 18 June 2012

Style steal: Zooey Deschanel

So I thought it would be fun to give this a bit of a go. Everyone loves looking at people in the eye of the media and thinking "man, I wish I had that outfit". Well what if you could have the very same outfit for a fraction of the price?? 

This week I'm gonna do Zooey Deschanel because her style is amazing and she is a complete babe.

This is a very cute little outfit and I think it's something that's not too glamorous and quite appropriate for the up-coming summer months...


This cardigan isn't identical to the one Zooey is showing off but it is very similar and at only £20 from style369.com you can't really grumble.
The dress is my favourite. It's pretty much an identical match to the actress's and is only £20 again from asos.com and it also comes with a waist belt too (two birds, one stone).
Finallyt, these goregeous black patent heels are only £29.99 from TK Maxx - if you are wanting a cheaper pair of these then you can usually pick up a pair for around £15 from Primark.

I hope you enjoyed my first "style steal" :)

Which celebrities style do you want me to "steal" next?

8 comments:

  1. Love the blue cardigan*

    Now following u*
    xoxo
    http://segredosdeglamour.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zooey!! Her style is so vintage with fresh twist!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the looks is perfect and sweet! steal Kendall Jenner's style next :DD

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh great plan - I'll get to work on it for next Monday :D

      x

      Delete
  4. I lover her so much! Both her humour and style are great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style, the cardigan is lovely

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm visiting from our IFB group about following and love your blog! I am a huge fan of Zooey too! Her style is so cute! Anyways, I'm following you now on GFC and hope you will come by and visit and follow too via GFC and bloglovin! Have a fabulous day and I look forward to your future posts! xx, Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers