So this post is very similar to my "spring picks".
As it is only one week until I jet off Bulgaria, I thought now would be a good time to share with you dresses that you need for this summer because 1. They are amazing and 2. They are cheap cheap cheap.
The thing that I love most about a summer wardrobe is the ability to use colour in crazy ways on a daily basis. And wearing something with palm trees on it is totally okay (well, at least, it is in my eyes...)
So here are the hot little numbers that made my shortlist:
1. The little bow tie alone makes me fall instantly in love with this dress. It's the perfect day dress and flowers are always a plus. Only £20 from River Island - it comes in at a decent price.
2. This probably isn't the first dress I would take off the hanger but it's only £12.99 from H&M. This, to me, would be a great summer day to night dress. Teamed with flats and a cardigan durning the day and a leather jacket and killer heels for night time. Perfect.
3. Who can't resist a shirt dress? You need at least 3 shirt dresses in your wardrobe at any time and at only £15 from River Island, this one will do nicely. I love the little pattern and a thin, white waist belt and some white tennis shoes would look perfect for a nice casual summer look.
4. I have most definitely invested in one of these for the summer. This River Island number is the kind of dress you could just throw on top of your bikini to laze about the beach with or team with a pair of black skinnies and heels for a night-time look.
5. This vibrant dress from H&M is only £14.99 and is the perfect burst of colour anyone needs in their wardrobe. Teamed with a cute little pair of vintage heels - this will look amazing.
6. Bargain alert! H&M's £6.99 summer dress is adorable. There is nothing more that I need to say about this.
7. I love ombre dresses and yellow is such a fabby colour. This floaty style of dress will be amazing with a pair of gladiator sandals and will definitely help with cooling off during the hot summer (hopefully).
8. This Miss Selfridge dress has such a lovely vintage feel to it and is quite a bargain at £18. We love nude pink.
Which is your favourite summer dress?
Are you prepared for the summer?
Do you think the rain will ever leave?