Wednesday 28 March 2012

Save Save Save.

Firstly, I'd just like to apologise for not being so regular with the posts. I've been not so well and bogged down with college work and work. But this time I'm back and I'm going to try my very best to post as often as I can :) 



So I think in the space of two weeks I've had around four friend's birthdays - nightmare. I'm seriously so skint right now that I cancelled my graze box subscription for a while! 

But I managed to find a little way to cheer myself up - shopping sales!

Miss Selfridge have a brilliant sale on right now with lots of gorgeous dress and shoes and shorts. Usually when a sale comes along, I'll find a dress for around £15 at the cheapest, well I managed to find one for £7. Yes, that's right SEVEN Great British Pounds!!

This striped blue dress is perfect for this lovely weather we've been lucky to get and the embellished detail on the collar will make it easy enough to dress up for an evening event. 

These little brown loafers are so adorable. They are only £12 which means that teamed with the dress you can get an outfit for under £20. Perfect. 

If you love living the "high life" then these mustard wedges are the ones for you. Teamed with the dress, the are perfect for shopping, lunch, days out and days in the office. They are only £22 which is still a pretty good bargain!

All the items along with plenty of other sale item can be bought here
*please note that being sale items, there is only a limited amount of stock available and will probably sell out very fast. 

Happy Shopping
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers