Sunday 18 March 2012

Funky Blazers.

Okay, so on Friday, instead of going out and wasting all my money (I'm saving for le Summer), I decided to stay in and read all my fav glossy mags, see what the trends are and pig out on Haribo's and pistachio nuts.
  I must say that it was brilliant to just chill out for once and getting myself up-to-date on all the latest trends was fun.
  This is when I spotted Spring-style blazers. I'm a huge lover of blazers they can make any outfit look classy, smart and fill you with that little bit confidence. I have a few blazers but they are all so dull being either black or grey. 
  I saw a few blazers with that little pop of colour that can add a little fun to your outfit as well as still being ideal for that job interview that's looming or a first time date. 

 Here are my favourite ones of the season: 

 This is shaped so beautifully and is such a nice colour. The turn-up sleeves are fantastic. You can grab it from Miss Selfridge from only £40 :)
This blazer is gorgeous and probably my favourite. It's so vintage. It reminds me of something my gran would wear with a modern twist. The elegant tailoring is perfect and I think this would look perfect with a plain T, pair of brogues and 3/4 length trousers. It's from Topshop and with a fairly steep price tag of £60 you'd have to have the money to afford this little beauty.

  Eeeek. I love love love this combination of soft powder blue and lace. River Island have managed to create something beautiful with an average price of £45. This screams elegance.
 Another River Island number and great value at only £30. This boyfriend blazer is the perfect college/day out jacket. I'm loving the vintage style stripes and different pinky tones. Must. have. it. now.

Which one is your favourite??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers