Friday 2 March 2012

Necklaces (again)

I posted about my necklaces a few days ago and about how cheap and easy it was to get them. Well now I'm posting my favourite eBay store which sells the necklaces I love. There's plenty of other stores out there but this is my utmost fav. 
  Prices range from only £0.99 to £2.99 and the postage is absolutely FREE. The only negative point is that the necklaces are from Hong Kong so they will take a couple of weeks to come. The user is called chen3yan and they are a pleasure to do business with, I have always had my items arrive in perfect condition within the estimated date of arrival. I hope you like them. Here are a few of my favourites.. 

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/chen3yan-jewelry/Necklace-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=3699485018&_sc=1&_sid=1028127148&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14&_sop=1&_sc=1


                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers