Thursday 1 March 2012

Lovely weather.

It's such a beautiful day today - I genuinely can't remember the last time I took my cardigan off outdoors. So here we are.. the beginning of Spring and here's to the days becoming brighter and brighter.
  If there's is one thing that's a must in sunny conditions it's got to be Wayfarers. The iconic sunnies ooze cool and help to create that quirky look. Ideally, my drawers would be stacked with every shade and pattern of Ray Bans imaginable but let's face it - who has the money to do that? Especially a student!
So this year I've promised myself to invest in a classic tortoiseshell pair of those beauts but for now, I'll stick with my £2 a pop Primark bargains.



1 comment:

  1. こちらに、貴方は影響可能であってSHOPPINGMORE内に無の巨の細い便利さに仕えることができて!ボッテガ バッグ財布 ボッテガ・ヴェネタ金の逸映画城中の自らその場に臨んだ震撼を経験可能で!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers